Skip to Content
Scan the QR code using the NZ COVID Tracer app when you enter campus.
This page outlines the major steps and decisions points involved as a peer reviewer. There are six main steps to follow:
• Step 1 - Initiation to be a reviewer
• Step 2 - Prepare for the review
• Step 3 - Briefing with the reviewee
• Step 4 - Doing the review
• Step 5 - Writing the report
• Step 6 - After the review
More detailed instructions under each of these steps are described in the following document.
Page authorised by the Assistant Vice-Chancellor (Academic & International)
Last updated on Monday 22 July 2019