Skip to Content
Scan the QR code using the NZ COVID Tracer app when you enter campus.
This page outlines the major steps and decisions points involved in initiating peer review of teaching. There are seven main steps to follow:
• Step 1 - Decide on the type of peer review
• Step 2 - Prepare for your peer review
• Step 3 - Selecting the reviewer
• Step 4 - Briefing the reviewer
• Step 5 - Arranging the review
• Step 6 - Getting the report
• Step 7 - Following up in the review
More detailed instructions under each of these steps are described in the following document.
Page authorised by the Assistant Vice-Chancellor (Academic & International)
Last updated on Monday 22 July 2019